February 13-16, 2018 | Denver, Colorado
Certifications and ExamsCNGA's Colorado Certified Nursery Professional Exam (CCNP), Certified Greenhouse Grower Exam (GCC), and ALCC's Landscape Industry Certified Technician Exams require pre-registration, additional fees and the completion of an exam application form.
Colorado Certified Nursery Professionals Exam (CCNP)Tuesday, February 13 | 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
This exam leads to CNGA's prestigious CCNP certification. It is open to anyone with 2,000 hours of verifiable employment with a Colorado registered nursery, garden center, greenhouse, contractor or an allied industry. Exam application and registration required by February 9.
CNGA Members: $80 (retest $30) | GreenCO Members: $175 (retest $55) | Nonmembers: $305 (retest $155)
Landscape Industry Certified Technician - Written TestsWednesday, February 14 | 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Thursday, February 15 | 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Landscape Industry Certified Technician Test is an international testing program that consists of written and practical problems. Don't miss your chance to get started or complete your certification. No hands-on testing is performed at ProGreen EXPO. Register by Monday, January 8. Refer to National Association of Landscape Professionals for additional details.
ALCC Members: $50 | Nonmembers: $125
Certified Greenhouse Grower Exam (CGG)Thursday, February 15 | 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Certified Greenhouse Grower (CGG) training seminars and exams are offered at ProGreen EXPO for those wanting to increase their knowledge of greenhouse growing and receive their certification. Specific guidelines apply. Please note:
- Pre-registration with CNGA is required by February 9.
- Attendance at all of the prepatory seminars, identified as CGG sessions, is required.
- Applicant must have 2,000 hours of verifiable employment with a Colorado registered greenhouse, nursery, garden center, contractor, or an allied industry.
- A completed exam application form with CNGA is required in advance. Both forms must be completed in order to complete your registration for the exam.
- Only CGG sessions and the exam are allowed entry if a conference registration is not purchased (no other sessions can be attended).
For more information or to obtain the exam application, please contact CNGA at 303-758-6672 or visit CNGA's website.
ISA Certified Arborist, Utility Specialist & Municipal Specialist ExamThursday, February 15 | 2:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Pre-registration, test applications, and payments will be submitted directly to the ISA International Office by January 30. For more information, visit ISA's website or call 217-355-9411.
ISA and ISA-RMC Members: $170 | Nonmembers: $280
ProGreen EXPO Registration Policies and RegulationsCancellation Policy
On for before Monday, January 8, 2018:
- ProGreen EXPO will refund 75% of the fee paid.
- No refunds will be granted if the fee is $25 or less.
- All cancellations must be made in writing and submitted to email@example.com.
- No cancellations will be accepted over the phone. Submission date, if mailed, is based on postmark.
- No refunds will be provided.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-322-5785.