Save the Date! February 5-7, 2020
Exhibitor ResourcesProGreen EXPO is the premier Rocky Mountain Regional Conference of its kind. With more than 6,000 green industry professionals attending and visiting the EXPO you can't afford not to exhibit at this conference.
- Over 70% of ProGreen EXPO attendees have buying power
- Exhibiting at ProGreen EXPO enables you to give industry professionals the hands-on experience they want from a company. Give ProGreen EXPO attendees the opportunity to see, feel and experience everything your company has to offer.
- Reach potential customers first and gain a leg up on your competition by exhibiting at ProGreen EXPO. The only place under one roof to shake the hand of your current customers and expose your company to thousands of potential customers. This is a target, captive audience in one location, that happens only once a year.
- More than half of attendees are a Supervisor or Owner within their company
Want to purchase a booth?Click here to view current floorplan and purchase a booth
Already purchased a booth?Download the 2019 exhibitor kit including marshalling yard information and directions, move-in/out schedules, and parking information.
2019 EXPO HoursWednesday, February 6 | 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Thursday, February 7 | 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Friday, February 8 | 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
ProGreen EXPO 2019 Exhibit Booth Fees(Price per 10x10 purchased. Refer to the online floor plan for pricing tiers and color coding.)
|Booth Price Level||# of Booths||9/8/18 - Onsite
Rates per 10x10
|Member||1st Tier||1-3 booths
|Member||2nd Tier||1-3 booths
|Member||3rd Tier||1-3 booths
|Nonmember||1st Tier||1-3 booths
|Nonmember||2nd Tier||1-3 booths
|Nonmember||3rd Tier||1-3 booths
|Other Fees||Corner Booth Per Booth||$60|
What Comes with a Booth?The purchase of your booth space includes:
- ID sign
- 3' side drape
- 8' back drape
- 4 complimentary full registrations (per 10x10 purchased) - must register by early-bird deadline!
- Additional registration discounts
- Company listing in Onsite Guide (only until 12/15/2018)
- Company listing in Mobile App
- Coupon code for customers (code is good for one free EXPO only pass)
- Any additional furniture, carpet, electricity, internet or other items for your booth must be purchased through the service contractor and/or the convention center. To order anything additional for your booth please reference the exhibitor kit, which will be distributed 90 days prior to the start of the EXPO. Note: The EXPO hall is NOT carpeted.
Exhibitors will have access to the ProGreen Exhibitor Portal. The login credentials will be provided in your booth purchase confirmation email. Please login to the portal to make payments, download the exhibitor kit, view sponsorship opportunities, and complete additional exhibitor tasks required by ProGreen EXPO.
What ProGreen Exhibitors are Saying…"This conference is multiple associations banding together to create something bigger than what could be done separately."
"ProGreen EXPO is known as a great place for education and to network."
"ProGreen EXPO is a show set-up to help exhibitor succeed."
Interested in Exhibiting?Contact ProGreen@kinsleymeetings.com
Payment PolicyExhibit Space: Assigned on a first-come basis when accompanied by a 50% deposit. Full payment due by September 7, 2018. Checks should be made payable to:
6732 W. Coal Mine Ave, #500
Littleton, CO 80123
- Cancellation Policy: A full refund, minus a $100 processing fee, will be given if PGE is notified in writing before September 7, 2018. After September 7, 2018, NO refunds will be given.
- Requests for Space: In accordance with and adherence to the regulations governing exhibits in the ProGreen EXPO (PGE), the undersigned
Exhibitor does hereby request from the ProGreen EXPO (hereinafter referred to as Management) exhibit space. Management shall have the power to interpret the rules and regulations and to amend them as may appear necessary for the best interest of the entire show. These regulations, which are printed on the back of the exhibitor contract, are a part of the contract between Exhibitor and PGE Management.
- Suitcasing: ProGreen EXPO has a no tolerance policy for suitcasing. Non-exhibiting companies are not allowed to distribute materials or samples or promote their company in any way to attendees or exhibitors throughout the whole conference area. Exhibiting companies can only distribute any type of marketing material from their designated booth space.
- Recruiting: Exhibitors are not allowed to recruit new employees or personnel form their booth to attendees or other exhibitors. Exhibitors are encouraged to post job openings on the job board.
- Children Under 18: are not allowed on the show floor during exhibitor move-in and out times.
Additional policies are outlined in the exhibitor contract. All exhibiting companies are required to abide by all policies set by ProGreen EXPO, Freeman and the Colorado Convention Center.