Save the Date! February 5-7, 2020
Certifications and ExamsCNGA's Colorado Certified Nursery Professional Exam (CCNP), Certified Greenhouse Grower Exam (GCC), and ALCC's Landscape Industry Certified Technician Exams require pre-registration, additional fees and the completion of an exam application form.
Colorado Certified Nursery Professionals Exam (CCNP)Tuesday, February 5 | 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
This exam leads to CNGA's prestigious CCNP certification. It is open to anyone with 2,000 hours of verifiable employment with a Colorado registered nursery, garden center, greenhouse, contractor, or an allied industry. Exam application and registration required by January 31, 2019.
CNGA Members: $80 | GreenCO Members: $175 | Nonmembers: $305
For more information, contact CNGA at 303-758-6672 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Landscape Industry Certified Technician - Written TestsWednesday, February 6 | 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Thursday, February 7 | 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
The Landscape Industry Certified Technician Test is an international testing program that consists of written and practical problems. Don't miss your chance to get started or complete your certification. No hands-on testing is performed at ProGreen EXPO. Register by Monday, January 8, 2019. Refer to National Association of Landscape Professionals for additional details.
ALCC Members: $50 | Nonmembers: $125
Certified Greenhouse Grower Exam (CGG)Thursday, February 7 | 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
The Certified Greenhouse Grower (CGG) training seminars and exams are offered at ProGreen EXPO for those wanting to increase their knowledge of greenhouse growing and receive their certification. Specific guidelines apply. Please note:
- Pre-registration with CNGA is required on or before January 31,2019.
- Attendance at all six of the preparatory seminars, identified as CGG sessions, is required.
- Applicant must have 2,000 hours of verifiable employment with a Colorado registered greenhouse, nursery, garden center, contractor, or an allied industry.
- A completed exam application form with CNGA is required in advance. Both forms must be completed in order to complete your registration for the exam.
- Only CGG sessions and the exam are allowed entry if a conference registration is not purchased (no other sessions can be attended).
For more information or to obtain the exam application, please contact CNGA at 303-758-6672 or visit CNGA's website.
ISA Certified Arborist, Utility Specialist, and Municipal Specialist ExamThursday, February 7 | 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Pre-registration, test applications, and payment - all directly submitted to the ISA International Office - are required by January 22, 2019. For more information call 217-355-9411 or visit www.isa-arbor.com. Exam check-ins begins at 1:00 PM.
ISA and ISA-RMC Members: $170 | Nonmembers: $280
ProGreen EXPO Registration Policies and RegulationsCancellation Policy
On for before Tuesday, January 8, 2019:
- ProGreen EXPO will refund 75% of the fee paid.
- No refunds will be granted if the fee is $25 or less.
- All cancellations must be made in writing and submitted to email@example.com.
- No cancellations will be accepted over the phone. Submission date, if mailed, is based on postmark.
- No refunds will be provided.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-322-5785.