February 22-26, 2021 | ONLINE!
Frequently Asked Questions
Registration1. How can I register?
- The only way to register is online. Registration opens in early December.
2. Who qualifies for the student registration pricing?
- The student registration category is intended for full-time students pursuing a career in horticulture, the landscape industry or the retailing of lawn and garden products. By selecting the student registration category, you agree to provide proof of enrollment as a full-time student (verification of current credit hours) upon request of ProGreen EXPO.
3. How do I cancel and/or get a refund?
- On or before January 25, 2021: ProGreen EXPO will refund 75% of the fee paid. No refunds will be granted if the fee is $25 or less. After January 25, 2021: No refunds will be provided. All cancellations must be made in writing and submitted to email@example.com. No cancellations will be accepted over the phone. Submission date, if mailed, is based on postmark.
4. What types of payment do you accept?
- All major credit cards, checks and POs are accepted. Full payment is due before entry to sessions and/or before access to the EXPO.
5. Does ProGreen EXPO have guest passes?
- ProGreen EXPO does not have guest passes - the only registration types are full, one/two day, or EXPO only. All persons wanting to go into our EXPO and/or Education sessions must register.
6. Why does ProGreen EXPO ask demographic questions with the registration form?
- ProGreen EXPO wants to continue to improve the show year over year. Demographic questions help us to know who is attending our show. These questions also help exhibitors when deciding to attend the show. Thank you for your assistance in completing these questions while registering.
7. What comes with my registration?
- Full Conference registrations come with access to all general educational sessions, live CEU-approved sessions and attendance reporting to the CDA, demos, on-demand education as available, and connections to sponsors and their activities. Additional training sessions and certification testing not included.
8. Do I have to select the day(s) I want to attend prior to the event?
- No, registration for the online event gives you access to all days in 2021.
9. What does it mean when it says member pricing?
- Attendees that are current members of one of the hosting organizations (ALCC, CNGA, GCC, ASLA, CALCP, ISA, RMSGA) qualify for membership pricing. You must be a current member at the time of the event to qualify for membership pricing.
10. How do I become a member?
Click on an associations below to learn more:
- Associated Landscape Contractors of Colorado (ALCC)
- Colorado Nursery and Greenhouse Association (CNGA)
- Garden Centers of Colorado (GCC)
- American Society of Landscape Architects - Colorado (ASLA- Colorado)
- Colorado Arborists and Lawn Care Professionals (CALCP)
- International Society of Arboriculture Rocky Mountain Chapter (ISA-RMC)
- Rocky Mountain Sod Growers Association (RMSGA)