February 22-25, 2021 | ONLINE!
Frequently Asked Questions
Registration1. How can I register?
- The only way to register is online. Register now.
2. Registration Types and What They Include
- All persons wanting access to virtual resources and education sessions must register. Registration types are:
- Full Conference registrations come with access to all keynote and educational sessions, live CEU-approved sessions and attendance reporting to the CDA, demos, on-demand education as available, and connections to sponsors and their activities through the Sponsor Resource Center.
- Basic Registration includes access to keynote sessions, selected demos and sponsored sessions (see sessions with an * on the 2021 Sessions page), and Sponsor Resource Center.
3. Continuing Education Credits
- CEU credits will be available! Credits will be offered for Commercial Pesticide Applicator licensing and are pending approval through the Colorado Department of Agriculture. Check the agenda for updates on the 15+ specific sessions and 10+ CPA categories that will be covered.
- ISA credits for arborists are also awaiting approval.
4. Who qualifies for the student registration pricing?
- The student registration category is intended for full-time students pursuing a career in horticulture, the landscape industry or the retailing of lawn and garden products. By selecting the student registration category, you agree to provide proof of enrollment as a full-time student (verification of current credit hours) upon request of ProGreen EXPO.
5. How do I cancel and/or get a refund?
- Cancellation for this event is non-refundable as we will be offering a virtual option with some session recordings available up to 90 days following the event.
6. What types of payment do you accept?
- All major credit cards, checks and POs are accepted. Full payment is due before entry to sessions and/or before access to the EXPO.
7. Why does ProGreen EXPO ask demographic questions with the registration form?
- ProGreen EXPO wants to continue to improve the show year over year. Demographic questions help us to know who is attending our show. These questions also help exhibitors when deciding to attend the show. Thank you for your assistance in completing these questions while registering.
8. Do I have to select the day(s) I want to attend prior to the event?
- No, registration for the online event gives you access to all days in 2021.
9. What does it mean when it says member pricing?
- Attendees that are current members of one of the hosting organizations (ALCC, CNGA, GCC, ASLA, CALCP, ISA, RMSGA) qualify for membership pricing. You must be a current member at the time of the event to qualify for membership pricing.
10. How do I become a member?
Click on an associations below to learn more:
- Associated Landscape Contractors of Colorado (ALCC)
- Colorado Nursery and Greenhouse Association (CNGA)
- Garden Centers of Colorado (GCC)
- American Society of Landscape Architects - Colorado (ASLA- Colorado)
- Colorado Arborists and Lawn Care Professionals (CALCP)
- International Society of Arboriculture Rocky Mountain Chapter (ISA-RMC)
- Rocky Mountain Sod Growers Association (RMSGA)